Facilities and Products
Canadian Manufacturing Facilities
Pharmascience is a leading manufacturer and marketer of prescription; generic, over-the-counter, and behind-the-counter products as well as FDA approved Canadian-made injectables. Our products treat issues in many therapeutic areas.
Since our inception, Pharmascience has invested over $500M in research and development and we offer over 300 product families in more than 20 dosage forms.
Through a combination of flexibility, excellent product quality, and qualified employees, we are the partner of choice for clients worldwide.
Head Office and Manufacturing Facility
- Our solid oral dosage manufacturing facility located at our main site in Montreal, Quebec is a Health Canada approved facility
- Annual production capacity of 2.5 billion units in finished dosage forms (tablets and capsules).
Sterile Injectable and High Potency Solid Oral Dosage Manufacturing Sites
- Our sterile injectable facility, located at our second manufacturing site in Candiac, Quebec is a Health Canada, European Medicines Agency (EMA) and US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved site.
- Our high potency solid oral dosage manufacturing site is Health Canada approved.
- Their operations include:
- Modern analytical labs for broad pharmaceutical product research & development;
- Product research and development of highly potent sterile products;
- Know-how in handling, manufacturing and filling of highly potent sterile products, either in vials (ready-to-use or lyophilized) or in syringe format for commercial markets;
- Development and commercial manufacturing of highly potent oral solid dosage products (tablet and capsule formats);